1. Music while you dine
2. Jazz; 30's & 40's Swing Classics
3. Irish favorites
4. Jewish & Israeli: Includes Israeli, Eastern European, Liturgical and more in Hebrew, English and Yiddish. A fun way to learn about Judaism.
5. Memory Lane and Grandparent's Day: Invite the family and grandkids to sing kids songs, rhymes, fingerplays and more!
6. Cowboy Songs & Country Music
7. Art Songs: Renaissance & Medieval eras on guitar, recorder, flute
8. Fun with Folk Instruments: Features songs played on assorted folk instruments including the autoharp, dulcimer, spoons, assorted percussion, banjo, flutes and more.
9. Exercise with Music: Muga (yoga and music) for Seniors
10. Music of the 50's and 60's and different eras
11. Waltzes: played by a duo or trio
Residents are encouraged to sing along, play on varied percussion instruments, participate in limited chair exercises, and even share their own stories and memories.
Nursing Home & Memory Care
Treat residents to a concert of popular, familiar and favorite songs to trigger memory and recall. If desired I can bring assorted percussion instruments to stimulate interactive participation and physical activity including chair exercises as part of the fun.
As a trained therapeutic musician I make personal visits to residents at bedside if they are unable to attend group activities and concerts.
Music for Transition